USB Video Capture Card, Game Live Video Capture Devices for Gaming Live Streaming Video Recorder
Game Live Video Capture Devices for Gaming Live Streaming Video Recorder
- brand new and high quality
- Input cable length: ≤ 15 meters, AWG26 standard cable.
- Meets USB video UVC specifications, and complies with USB UAC
- No need for external power supply, compact and simple to carry.
- Supports most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Am cap, etc.
- Video output resolution: 1080P high definition output resolution.
Technical details Of USB Video Capture Card
- Supports a maximum input resolution of up to 4K;
- Supports a maximum output resolution up to 1080P; 60fps
- Supports 8/10/12 bit color depth;
- Resolution: the highest input supports 1080P
- Video input format: 8/10/12 bit color depth
- Maximum operating current: A / 5VDC
- Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
- Support format: L- PCM
- Package Includes: 1 x Video Capture Card.
Here’s one of the easiest capture solutions for getting HDMI data into your computer Really any system with a USB port. Use this capture device to convert a video signal from a camera (or another device) into a digital format your computer can recognize.
Its trivially easy to use: connect one end to an HDMI output up to 1080p. Connect the other end to a mainboard USB port. For every day HDMI capture it works very well for the price! No drivers to install. Plug and play with Windows, Mac, Linux — shows up like a video source and a great option for streaming data from game consoles. Supports up to 1920×1080 (1080p) up/down conversion. Comes with a 1-meter long HDMI cable.
This product does not have Warranty, however manufacturing defeats are replaced instantly, let us know as soon as possible if any manufacturing defeats are noticed as soon as possible
Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. Make sure you do not mind before you bid.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!