CORSAIR iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler 33 Dynamic RGB LEDs. 140mm Fans – 420mm Radiator – COMMANDER CORE Smart Lighting Controller. CORSAIR iCUE Software Compatible. Zero RPM Fan
HIGH-PERFORMANCE RGB PUMP HEAD
The ELITE CAPELLIX cooler pump head houses 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs to go along with its RGB fans. When you add powerful, low-noise cooling to the mix, your system will look great and will run even better
SPLIT-FLOW COPPER COLD PLATE
An optimal cold plate design and a high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch provides highly efficient cooling at all loads
The CORSAIR iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX
Liquid CPU Cooler delivers powerful, low-noise cooling for the largest and most ambitious PC builds, with a massive 420mm radiator and three CORSAIR ML140 RGB PWM fans controllable between 400 and 2,000 RPM. 33 CAPELLIX LEDs on the pump head and eight RGB LEDs per fan put the spotlight on high-end CPU cooling.
Features And Details Of CORSAIR iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- A massive 420mm radiator provides maximum surface area for extreme cooling.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control for up to six RGB PWM fans.
- Three 140mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver immense airflow to cool the most powerful systems with the latest high-performance components, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,000 RPM.
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 or CW-8960093 spare parts
Build Your PC, Our experts professionally build, fine-tune, and test to ensure your product is ready. Powered by Flashotech Pc Builds in Nepal. Gaming Made Simple
Our warranty covers all parts and labor and our award-winning customer service team is expertly trained to support any hurdle.
Fast Build Service
With BLD, you save the time waiting for each component to arrive, and the time it takes to build on your own go.