CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler. Custom IPS LCD Screen-40 Dynamic RGB LEDs-120mm Fans-240mm Radiator. COMMANDER CORE Smart Lighting Controller
Customized cooling for your CPU, with a personalized LCD screen that displays GIFs, images, and system information.
Two cutting-edge CORSAIR ML120 RGB ELITE PWM fans are controllable between 450 – 2,000 RPM.40 total RGB LEDs add extreme low-noise cooling performance and vibrant lighting effects to nearly any build.
Features of The CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler
- A premium all-in-one CPU cooler that combines powerful, low-noise cooling and vibrant RGB lighting with a personalized LCD. Offering custom graphics to accent your system’s aesthetics and track its real-time performance at a glance.
- Showcase your live CPU temperature, favorite animated GIF, funniest meme, and your team’s logo. Anything you like on a custom 2.1” IPS LCD screen with 480×480 resolution. Ultra-bright 600cd/m² backlight, 24-bit true-color depth, and over 16.7 million colors.
- A diverse library of colorful themes lets you view vital system information in bold graphic display styles that suit your system and setup.
- A high-performance pump head provides power. Low-noise cooling for your CPU, with a ring of 24 individually addressable RGB LEDs. Encircling the screen for even more vibrant lighting effects.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller. For precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Two all-new 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB ELITE magnetic levitation fans with eight RGB LEDs per fan and AirGuide technology channel airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 450 RPM – 2,000 RPM.
- CORSAIR iCUE software enables you to switch between a variety of display options such as fan speeds, CPU temps, images, and GIFs. Adjust fan and pump speeds, and control and synchronize RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices.
- Zero RPM fan mode and Variable Pump Speed specialized cooling modes. iCUE keeps noise to a minimum when your system is idle or under light loads.
- A split-flow copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound. High-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins per inch provides highly efficient cooling at all loads.