The best-selling Cloud II is the best-budget HyperX headset for PC gaming, PS4, and Xbox one consoles. It has both wired & wireless versions for different budgets. But the wired connection is best for PC gaming.
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53-millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. In the same way, Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game
- Built to last: The solid, durable aluminum frame withstands the blows of daily use
- Detachable, noise-canceling microphone
- Compatibility: 7.1 virtual surround sound on PC & Mac. Stereo on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch. likewise, mobile devices
Advanced Audio Control Box With HyperX Cloud II
Easily toggle 7.1 Surround Sound on and off with a touch of a button. In addition, includes independent audio and microphone volume controls for added convenience.
7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
Generate a virtual 7.1 surround sound experience to create distance and depth that enhances any gaming, movie, or music experience.
Superior Audio Performance
HyperX Cloud II Headset The 53mm drivers deliver crystal-clear low. Similarly, mid and high tones plus enhanced bass to create an immersive gaming experience.
Digitally Enhanced Microphone
When used with the USB control box, noise-cancellation, AGC functionality, and echo cancellation are enabled. The mic is also detachable.
Cloud II comes with 100% memory foam earpads and interchangeable ear cups for varying sound profiles and different textures. leatherette and velour.
Durable Aluminum Frame
The tough aluminum frame construction is designed to endure the rigors of daily gaming.
The closed cup design allows for passive noise cancellation so you can compete at the maximum level on PC, Mac, and consoles.