HUAWEI MateView SE 24-Inch Monitor Vertical and Horizontal Rotating Version, 23.8-Inch Monitor, 1920 x 1080, IPS Panel, FHD Height/Tilt Adjustment, 75Hz, AMD FreeSync HDR Color Mode, DCI-P3, 90% HUAWEI eBook Mode, VESA Standard
|Product Dimensions||18.2 x 53.85 x 47.2 cm; 4.4 Kg|
|Item model number||MateView/23.8inch|
|Color||black (black 19-3911tcx)|
|Item dimensions W x H||18.2 x 53.8 x 47.2 cm|
|Standing screen display size||23.8 Inches|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
The 23.8 inch IPS LCD Huawei Full View Display has a high screen occupancy of 92% due to its ultra-fine bezel and a wide viewing angle of 1 and 178 degrees. The color gamut covers 90% of the P3. *2. The rich expression power of 16.7 million colors, ΔE <2. Professional level color accuracy. *3 faithfully reproduces all kinds of content, giving you a vivid effect.
(Display that prevents eye fatigue *4)
The HUAWEI MateView SE is the first time on a monitor, TÜV Rheinland flicker-free certification and low blue light certification. *5, SGS Low Visual Fatigue certified. *6. It is comfortable even if you look at for a long time.
(Freely adapt to your application and sight)
The monitor bracket can be rotated from 0° to 90°, and the height and tilt angle can be easily adjusted. *7. Adopts VESA mounting standards of 100mm x 100mm. By utilizing VESA mounting standard accessories such as wall mounting hardware, arms, etc. *8, you can connect your monitor or use your desk in a spacious way.
HUAWEI eBook Mode:
The HUAWEI eBook mode will switch to black and white display. It also reduces screen brightness while showing clear text, making it comfortable for long periods of time reading.
5-way joystick allows you to easily control menu
Port to meet various needs
Equipped with a DisplayPort and HDMI port, it can be connected to a wide range of devices, such as laptops, game consoles, etc.
Note For HUAWEI MateView SE 24-Inch Monitor
- The data is based on the measurement results of the HUAWEI lab. Screen occupancy is calculated by the ratio of the effective screen area to the entire panel. Actual data may vary slightly from product to product.
- 90% coverage of P3 color gamut is the standard. It also covers 100% of the color gamut sRGB.
- ΔE<2 is the standard value of the factory average color accuracy (sRGB). Actual color accuracy may be slightly different due to screen usage and inspection equipment.
- This product is not medical and does not have therapeutic functions.
- Low blue light certification means that the low blue light mode is activated, and the test item set by TÜV Rheinland company. (The color temperature adjustment effect is not included in the test. )
- SGS is an internationally recognized test, inspection and certification agency founded in 1878. Low Visual Fatigue certification is a standard developed by the SGS and the Chinese Institute of Standardization Laboratories (CNIS), which comprehensively evaluates the degree of visual fatigue caused by the use of the product. SGS Low Visual Fatigue certified only in P3 color mode and HUAWEI eBook mode.
- Vertical and horizontal rotation angle is 0° to 90° (+2/0°), tilt angle adjustment range is 18° upward tilt angle (±2°), downward tilt angle (±2°), and height adjustment range is 0 to 110 mm (±5 mm). Actual range may vary slightly depending on individual product.
- VESA mounting standard accessories are not included.