Anker Soundcore Mini 3 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Black
Size-Defying Sound and Bass: Mini 3 Pro is in such a small package and still, somehow, contains our patented BassUP technology, which will provide you with a bass experience you’ll never have guessed could come out of such a small package.
Customizable EQ with Soundcore App: Customize your audio experience by going into the Soundcore App and tuning to your liking.
Beat-Driven Light Show: Mini 3 Pro’s LEDs pulse, phase, and flow in time to the beat to create a dazzling display.
PartyCast Technology: Link over 100 Mini 3 Pro speakers (or any Soundcore PartyCast speakers) to party into the next dimension.
IPX7 Waterproof: Fully waterproof casing provides an impenetrable barrier against liquids.
15-Hour Playtime: Mini 3 Pro has a built-in battery to let you effortlessly soundtrack wild weekends, cozy evenings, or long summer days outdoors.
Sound Bass: This combined with exceptional sound clarity makes for a speaker that defies what we currently know can come out of a speaker this small.
Anker Soundcore Mini 3 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker with BassUp and PartyCast Technology, USB-C, Waterproof IPX7, and Customizable EQ + Lightshow
- Pocket Party: Get 360° of ear-dazzling audio squeezed into something smaller than a coffee cup.
- Your Sound, Your Rules: Connect via the Soundcore app to take remote control of Mini 3. Power it on or off, adjust the volume, change the sound profile, and much more.
- Water Shorter: IPX7 waterproofing says your pool and beach party can get as wild as you want it to. Or just listen worry-free in the bathroom and kitchen!
- Non-Stop Rocking: Party for 15 hours on a single charge.
- PartyCast Technology: Link 100+ Mini 3 (or any Soundcore PartyCast speakers) to party into the next dimension.
Convenient, compatible and fast recharging makes music on the go easy.
Strong and stable wireless connectivity ensures a rock-solid link with your phone.
Take control of Mini 3 via your smartphone for effortless DJing. Adjust the volume, change the sound profile, and power the speaker on and off.