Ugreen HDMI Female to Female Adapter Black
- Max 8K@60Hz: This female-to-female HDMI connector supports HDCP2.3, HDR, Dolby Vision, ARC5.1, eARC7.1, Dolby Digital 7.1, VRR, QMS, QFT, ALLM, and DSC. With 8K HDMI’s unique dynamic HDR processing technology, each scene of the video is every frame, with more ideal depth, brightness, detail, contrast, and a wider color gamut.
- Textured and High-quality Materials: Constructed with an aluminum alloy shell, 24K gold-plated material pins, and a metal shield, the HDMI female-to-female adapter can effectively avoid EMI interference and withstand 10000+ plugging and unplugging. Solid connection, no loosening.
- No Frame Jams or Drops: The UGREEN 8K HDMI cable adapter conforms to the standard HDMI 2.1 version. Compared with HDMI 2.0, its transmission speed has a qualitative leap, from 18Gbps to 48Gbps directly, and there will no longer be stuck or dropped frames when watching video from now on.
- Easily Connect: This female-to-female HDMI extender easily connects 2 HDMI cables into 1 HDMI cable for long-distance extension and turns the HDMI male port into a female port for connecting other devices.
- Wide Compatibility: This HDMI cable adapter supports HDMI signals from devices. Such as TV Box, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4/ 3/2, Blu-Ray Player, PC, Laptop for HDTV, Monitor, Projector, and more. HDMI 2.1 is also backward compatible with HDMI 2.0/1.4/1.3/1.2/1.1 versions.
HDMI 2.1-Feature Technology. Ugreen HDMI Female to Female Adapter Black
|Every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and wider color gamuts.
|Enhanced Audio Return Channel. Enables you to transmit the original full-resolution audio signal through an HDMI cable and reproduce the best sound without compromise.
|Variable Refresh Rate. Support continuously and seamlessly changes its refresh rate without user input.
|Quick Media Switching. Support instant changes from 24Hz to 60Hz frame rate, and anywhere in between by using VRR technology.
|Quick Frame Transport. Transports each frame at a higher rate to decrease display latency.
|Auto Low Latency Mode. Lets a game console, PC, or other device send a signal to the display which will cause it to automatically switch to a low-latency, low-lag mode for gaming.
|Display Stream Compression. Enable multiple monitors to achieve larger resolutions at higher refresh rates