Sale!

Seagate SkyHawk 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive HDD

 6,800.00

SEAGATE NEPAL

Description

Seagate SkyHawk 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive – Reliability Meets Performance

Elevate your surveillance system with the Seagate SkyHawk 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive. Featuring custom-built ImagePerfect firmware, a maximum 180TB/year workload rating, and rotational vibration sensors, this 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s HDD ensures crisp, clear video workloads 24×7. With up to 10TB capacity, this drive is perfect for NVRs, DVRs, and other surveillance applications. Backed by an 18-month warranty.


Introducing the Seagate SkyHawk 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive, your solution for superior performance in surveillance applications. This 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s HDD, model ST1000VX005, is custom-built with ImagePerfect firmware for 24×7 video workloads, offering a maximum 180TB/year workload rating—3 times that of desktop drives.

Key Features:

  1. ImagePerfect Firmware: Custom-built for surveillance applications, this firmware ensures crisp, clear video workloads 24×7, optimizing the drive to record 90% of the time and playback video footage the remaining 10%.
  2. Maximum Workload Rating: With a workload rating of 180TB/year, this drive delivers 3 times the workload rating of desktop drives, ensuring reliable performance in write-intensive surveillance systems.
  3. Rotational Vibration Sensors: Maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems (4TB or higher) with rotational vibration (RV) sensors.
  4. Up to 10TB Capacity: Store up to 10,000 hours of HD video, providing ample storage for your surveillance needs.

Technical Specifications:

  1. Capacity: 1TB Solid State Hard Drive for efficient video data storage.
  2. Read Speed: Swift 6 Gigabytes Per Second data transfer rate for enhanced performance.
  3. Cache Size: 64MB for quick data retrieval.
  4. Form Factor: 3.5 Inches, suitable for standard surveillance setups.

Additional Details:

  1. Item Weight: 0.95 Pounds
  2. Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.79 x 4.01 x 1.03 inches
  3. Package Type: Standard Packaging
  4. 3.5-inch HDD interface with SATA 6Gb/s and 64MB Cache.
  5. Lower power consumption for reduced heat emissions and improved reliability.
  6. Tarnish-resistant components protect the drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.

Best-Fit Applications:

  1. Network Video Recorders (NVR)
  2. Embedded Surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
  3. Hybrid Surveillance DVRs
  4. Surveillance DVRs

Warranty:

  1. Backed by an 18-month warranty, providing peace of mind for your surveillance setup.

Upgrade your surveillance system with the Seagate SkyHawk 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive, delivering a perfect balance of reliability and performance. Order now for standard packaging and seamless integration into your security camera system.

Brand

Seagate

SEAGATE NEPAL

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Seagate SkyHawk 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive HDD”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *