RTX 4080 Gaming PC Build
Let’s start things off by looking at the main attraction, the brand-new Nvidia RTX 4080 We’ve been testing Nvidia’s latest 4000 series GPU ever since it arrived at our offices, looking extensively at how well it matches up to the 4090, and last-gen 3000 series cards.
Key Facts: Base Clock: 2.2GHz // Boost Clock: 2.5GHz // CUDA Cores: 9728 // TDP: 320W // RT Cores: 76
The 4080 is an impressive card that blows the last-gen GPUs out the water when it comes to performance, and once paired with DLSS 3.0, it becomes one of the best gaming experiences money can buy. Unsurprisingly, the performance of the 4080 is weaker than the 4090, but the reduced price makes it a more accessible option.
Whilst the price will still be too steep for most gamers, the 4080 is a step in the right direction for the latest generation to compete with the price of high-end 3000 series cards such as the 3090 and 3090Ti. We will be providing more details on the performance of this card in the benchmark section later on, but be sure to check out our full reviews of the RTX 4080 graphics cards for a more detailed look at performance and the latest Ada Lovelace GPU architecture.
CPU: Intel Core i7 13700K
To complement the RTX 4080, we’d recommend picking up one of Intel’s latest CPUs, the Core i7 13700K. You may be wondering why we decided to pick the i7 instead of the more powerful i9? To put it simply, the i7 has everything we need performance-wise, and will save us a few pennies in the process. With the high-performance parts in this build, the price can easily add up, making it necessary to reduce costs where possible.
Key Facts: Base Clock Speed: 3.4GHz // Boost Clock Speed: 5.4GHz // Core Count: 16 // Thread Count: 24
We were extremely impressed with the performance of all the Intel 13th gen processors, especially when compared to the previous generation and AMD’s new Ryzen 7000 options. The Core i7 13700K is arguably the best when it comes to price-to-performance out of the new range of CPUs, offering similar results to the Core i9 12900K. In fact, the 16 cores and 24 threads in the new i7 is the same amount as the last-gen i9, and possesses a greater boost clock speed of 5.4GHz.
Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler – White
Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler – White
HIGH-PERFORMANCE RGB PUMP HEAD
The ELITE CAPELLIX cooler pump head houses 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs to go along with its RGB fans. When you add powerful, low-noise cooling to the mix, your system will look great and will run even better.
SPLIT-FLOW COPPER COLD PLATE
CHANGE UP YOUR LOOK
Each ELITE CAPELLIX CPU cooler includes two separate pump caps. The pre-installed pump cap is a stylish, glossy white. Alternate pump cap is more transparent to let your CAPELLIX LEDs shine through.
TURN ANY CASE INTO A SMART CASE
Harness the power of iCUE with the included iCUE Commander CORE to control the fan speed and RGB lighting for the included ML RGB fans. with the potential to control additional CORSAIR RGB fans, up to a total of six.
*Additional fans sold separately.
Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z790-Plus WiFi D4 For RTX 4080 Gaming PC Build
Moving onto the motherboard of choice for this build, the ASUS TUF Z790-Plus WiFi D4 is the ideal partner for our Core i7 CPU. Z790 motherboards have been specifically designed for Intel’s 13th gen, making them the only ‘easy to recommend’ companion for our high-end CPU of choice. We’ve looked at a number of the latest Z790 motherboards previously, and found this to be one of the top designs on balance.’
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 32GB
For the RAM, we’ve picked the Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5. The power of Nvidia’s newest GPU means that DDR5 is the best choice in order to experience the true performance potential of the RTX 4080. Corsair’s Vengeance range of memory is frequently used in our PC builds, and has proven itself to be a reliable pick.
Key Facts: Capacity: 32GB // Clock Speed: 5600MHz // CAS Latency: 36-36-36-76
SSD PNY XLR8 CS3040 1TB M.2 NVMe Gen4 x4 Internal Solid State Drive M280CS3040-1TB-RB
- Upgrade your M.2 PCIe Gen4 enabled computer to enjoy the ultra high performance you demand
- The NVMe PCIe Gen4 interface delivers exceptional performance of up to 5,600MB/s seq. read and 4,300MB/s seq. write speeds; slower when equipped in PCIe Gen3 x4 motherboards
- The enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe Gen4 interface allows for extreme performance and low latency, making it superior to SATA based SSD’s
- Ultra high performance is ideal for demanding applications, high-end games, and intense workloads
- Backed by a Year Warranty with support from our US based technical support team
The Ultra-High performance you Demand
Engineered with the world’s most advanced NAND flash and refined to achieve a higher threshold for endurance and reliability. Boot up in seconds, enjoy lightning fast application launches, and incredible system performance
NZXT H710 ATX Mid Tower PC Case
NZXT H710 ATX Mid Tower PC Case. Front I/O USB Type-C Port
- USB 3.2 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Iconic cable management bar and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase stunning RGB builds.
- Cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps
- Two Aer F120mm fans and removable filter on PSU intake
- Removable bracket designed for radiators up to 360mm
Corsair RM850x power supply, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
- 80 Plus Gold certified for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- For maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Zero RPM fan mode for near silent operation at low to medium loads; Continuous output rated temperature: 50°C
- 100 percent industrial grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability
- Fully modular cables, so you only connect the cables your system needs. Fan size-5.3 inches.
Get a custom-built system from Flashotech RTX 4080 Gaming PC Build in your choice.
Build Your PC, Our experts professionally build, fine-tune, and test to ensure your product is ready. Flashotech Powered Gaming Made Simple
Our warranty covers all parts(1 year) and labor and our award-winning customer service team is expertly trained to support any hurdle.
Fast Build Service
With BLD, you save the time waiting for each component to arrive, and the time it takes to build on your own go.